Friday, January 28, 2011

NASA Pioneered Mattress
As an asthmatic college instructor and a website content writer, I live a very a busy life. I spend eight hours of my day in school, and five hours in the evening in front of my laptop.  By the time, I hit the pillow; all I want is to have a good night of sleep.  This good night of sleep seemed so elusive with the dust mite infested coir mattress under me. 
One day as I was busy surfing the internet, I came across a product named Memory Foam Mattress Topper.  At first it was not my intention to purchase it.  After reading some reviews about it, I was overwhelmed with the positive feedback written about the mattress.  I decided to buy one. Now, with this NASA pioneered mattress, my nights have never been so comfortable and the asthma causing allergens have been eradicated.

No comments:

Post a Comment